3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath, Sleeps 9
This charming rancher is set on one acre, surrounded by mature forest and in the middle of the area's best salmon fishing, hunting, snowmobiling and 4-wheeling. It makes the perfect basecamp for all of the outdoor adventures Oswego County has to offer. Amenities include:
- Bedroom 1 - 2 bunkbeds
- Bedroom 2 - 1 bunkbed, 1 single
- Bedroom 3 - 1 bunkbed
- Well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Washer and dryer
- Large mudroom for all your gear
- Gas grill, fire pit and outdoor furniture
- Satellite TV/DVD/VHS in living room and bedrooms
- Rates: $800/week, weekends $150/night, weekdays $125/night (2 night minimum)
- Check Availability
- Contact Victor at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations and more information
- Explore Altmar, NY
Conveniently located near the Salmon River, Oswego River and numerous streams and lakes. Enjoy endless fishing opportunities and outstanding scenery.
Great hunting in Happy Valley Park and other New York State parks.
Snowmobiling and 4-Wheeling
A rider's dream! Endless snowmobiling and 4-wheeling trails that connect throughout the state. Just watch out for the Amish buggies.